Our warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be the original purchaser (the original invoice or order email will be required).
- If your product has a defect related to a production failure, not wear and tear.
- You must have purchased the product directly from us. (Proof of purchase will be required to demonstrate the origin of purchase e.g. original invoice or order email).
Our warranty does not cover the following:
- Fair wear and tear.
- Improper care, alternation, misuse, or accidental damage to the product.
- Force majeure, such as floods and earthquakes.
- Any repair work by unauthorized third parties on the products voids any warranties.
We do not take any responsibility for third-party products, i.e., we will not reimburse any damage to devices used together with our products.
Our responsibility shall be limited to the repair or the replacement of the product at our sole discretion. Should no identical product be available, then a suitable alternative as deemed by us will be provided. Should no alternative be available then we may award a refund - the amount to be the purchase amount.
This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the warranty problem.
This warranty does not affect and is in addition to any statutory rights you may have under United States Law.
Customers are obliged to return the product back to us on request at their own cost for inspection, to validate if the product is eligible for a replacement under this policy.
Should we deem your product's defect to be covered by the warranty, we will dispatch a new product to you within 30 days.